If you want to earn more money but scared of the possibility that you may not be cut out for this such very competitive world, there are less risky enterprises that you can explore, those that will have no serious risks or require vast resources such as to start a commercial cleaning business.
This type of cleaning business is not as tedious as house cleaning because your clients are mostly those that are occupying office spaces and do not want to keep maintenance staff on the payroll.
In order to start a commercial cleaning business, you have to make sure that you have the following:
- Competent cleaning staff– Hiring will not be as difficult as you think because there are so many people who would be willing to take menial tasks in order to scrape together enough money to keep a roof over their heads and food on their table. It would also not hurt if you get those with relative work experience as they will be a lot easier to train.
- Superior Cleaning Operation manual– Your clients need to be assured of the fact that they will get the best type of service and one way by which you can give them that is to have a detailed manual that will guide the cleaning crew as to how every job should be done. The instructions should be clear and you should also be able to explain personally to the crew as to why such policies and procedures are put in place.
- Small Capital– There is no exact amount of money that is needed in order to start a cleaning business because it depends largely on how small big you want to start. However, a pretty safe estimate would be somewhere between $5000 and $10,000 that is needed for you to start effectively.
- Trusted Suppliers– You will not be able to achieve the full profit potential of the business if you will use store bought cleaning materials. What you need to do is secure a regular supplier for all the tools and equipment you need. Putting in bulk orders will serve you best because the total cost of materials will be reduced significantly.
The main reason why people go into business for themselves is to earn more money while being their own boss. Naturally, you would wonder just how much you can actually get from a commercial cleaning business. You would be pleased to know that as far as profit margin is concerned, this kind of enterprise can rake in up to six figures every year.
That is a lot of money considering the fact that you will not have to touch a single wet mop at all. The bulk of your work as an owner and manager will be on handling the operations, training, and getting more clients.
Make no mistake, it is not going to be a walk in the park. You will have to put in real work in order … Read More
If you are using articles to promote your home business, there is a technique you will want to know about.
It's called word stemming.
The usual 'stemming' approach is where you add different endings to a word stem (such as sell) to get new words like selling, sellable and seller.
Of special interest to me was a technique I read about in Dylan Loh's Secret Article Profits. With this method, you can quickly unearth a large selection of related keywords.
WHAT THIS IS NOT
- This is not your usual landing approach where you just add different endings to a word stem .
- And it's not the other popular approach of adding words before or after such such power seller, selling online, eBay selling and how to sell.
These keywords-multiplying technique uses a freely available tool to deliver NATURAL keywords in addition to what you'll get from the above two techniques. As such it helps you generate the sort of vocabulary (and therefore keywords!) That people use in normal informed discussion about your topic.
That, my friend, is exactly what the search engines want to find in your writing … natural speech, normal word patterns.
In other words, this online service will give you a list of the words and expressions that your ideal prospects are typing into their favorite search engines. Write about those and your articles are rather what they want. They are your warm market, and Dylan Loh shows how to reach them.
Personally, I can say this meaty (but easy to read) report has given me a lot of great ideas, Dylan's article marketing blueprint can equip you to provide targeted article content that generates profits for a long time to come. You can read more about Secret Article Profits at http://www.squidoo.com/ArticleCashflow … Read More